A Better Learning Experience
WTU has designed a better learning experience with you in mind. Today's students looking to complete or upgrade their degrees have busy lives and demand that their learning is organized, efficient, and effective. Here are just a few of the ways learning is better at WTU.
The Block Format
Students enjoy our convenient, block-based learning schedule. Rather than juggling multiple courses at a time, you will focus on and complete a single course every four weeks.
Each quarter you will achieve three of these 5-credit course blocks. With effort and dedication, in 18 months you can graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
Learning this way is flexible and focused. Courses are organized to allow you to schedule work and family commitments.
The Cohort Model
A cohort is a group of students who progress through an educational program together. The cohort model creates a community of students that is engaging, interactive, and supportive.
- Students are able to build strong bonds with other students that have similar goals
- Sense of community allows for increased collaboration and engagement
- Strong relationships create more networking opportunities
- Students know what their schedule will be throughout the program and do not have to compete during the registration process
- The program is structured with a definitive start and end date as well as a set class time throughout the program which provides flexibility for life planning